Robert A. Siegel
Experienced Maryland Criminal Defense, DUI & Bankruptcy Attorney
Criminal charges are serious business. A conviction can have a profound effect on your freedom and your job. I am a dedicated Maryland criminal defense attorney in Anne Arundel County who works to achieve the best possible outcome for you. First I explore possible defenses such as—
—to see if I can have your charges dismissed or reduced. If trial cannot be avoided, I prepare your case thoroughly and defend you vigorously in court.
Throughout your experience of working with me, you will understand your legal situation and your range of options. Using plain language, I explain every choice that I make—as well as every choice that you must make. As a team, we can make the best of a challenging situation.
Bring your legal problem to the attention of my Anne Arundel County law firm. I handle every criminal case and bankruptcy petition personally, and I take pride in getting good results for my clients.
Attorney Robert A. Siegel is co-author of “Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Strategies” (2010 ed.) published by Aspatore. Featuring partners and founders of consumer bankruptcy firms around the nation, this book provides an authoritative, insider’s perspective on best practices for effectively handling the surge of Chapter 7 filings in today’s economic climate.
Areas of practice
- Maryland, 1998
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, 1999
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 1998
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.S. in Accounting, 1993
Certifications and licenses
- Certified Public Accountant, Maryland, 1994
- Real Estate Broker’s License, Maryland, 2005
Professional associations and memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Consumer Bankruptcy Section
- Consumer Bankruptcy Council, Executive Committee, 2003–2005
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
Get strong legal guidance when you are up against the wall
For a free initial consultation about your criminal charges or bankruptcy case, contact me at the Law Office of Robert A. Siegel, P.A.